CryptoMERZ: #NFT, #AI, and #ART



Original Source Here

It’s time, my friends, to discover new frontiers. I opened a new blog, where I will present my NFT-Art.

As you know, I am exploring new possibilities of new technologies in creative terrains. How does a machine imagine our world? What is human? Does AI can inspire us (SPOILER: yes it can).

With various existing AI methods, we (AI and me) are trying to reconstruct reality in a new way.

Feel free to subscribe to my blog:

P.S. I want to thank Shortcut Art for great support, tips and first purchase.

AI/ML

Trending AI/ML Article Identified & Digested via Granola by Ramsey Elbasheer; a Machine-Driven RSS Bot



via WordPress https://ramseyelbasheer.wordpress.com/2021/02/28/cryptomerz-nft-ai-and-art/

Popular posts from this blog

I’m Sorry! Evernote Has A New ‘Home’ Now

Jensen Huang: Racism is one flywheel we must stop

5 Best Machine Learning Books for ML Beginners